Rel-Tek is a Pennsylvania firm specializing in the development and application of high performance, industrial hazardous gas detection systems.
Some of Rel-Tek’s unique technologies and features include:
1) Longer life sensors with demonstrated 8-10 year average life, eclipsing that of competitors’ sensors
2) Immunity from ethane interference — all too familiar with competitor’s frequent false alarms
3) High-speed data acquisition system capable of acquiring, analyzing and processing 120 sensors per second – indeed, real time gas alarm response. No waiting minutes to react to a gas event
4) Modular system architecture with LAN network options, distributed intelligence, touch-screen remote stations, error free telemetry, and off-site access. Expand your system anytime, with no obsolescence
5) Intrinsic safety approvals — rather than explosion proof. IS provides enhanced safety plus easier installation and maintenance. No need to declassify your site (remove vehicles) for system maintenance
6) Fully automatic sensor calibration – a huge benefit to owners — paying back saving in labor and supplies every month. Dividends can exceed the total cost of the original installed system in just 5-10 years
7) Service assistance is just one phone call away. Rel-Tek manufactures all of its system components, including software, and can readily service everything it sells. There is never any third-party supplier to complicate service and warranty
8) Rel-Tek affiliates can install a GDS on your site. Rel-Tek engineers provide acceptance testing to your satisfaction and employee training
Visit www.rel-tek.com for more information.