BusRates.com, Alexandria, VA, says the recent updates and improvements to its site come as a way to provide subscribers with new tools and options to customize and optimize their listings to receive the highest-quality leads possible.
BusRates.com is a free, searchable database of nearly all DOT-registered bus companies. Its purpose is to make it easy for buyers to find the bus that best suits their needs. The site draws over 110,000 group travel planner visits each month.
The improvements include:
· One-click Profile and Fleet Updating
· Easily Forward Request for Quotes (RFQs) to Multiple Email Addresses
· Bid for Placement Options
· Easily Add & Remove Metro Areas
· Upload & Resize Bus Images
· Run Monthly Traffic Reports
· Customer Review & Reply Options
· Integration with RBS System
“These improvements help our subscribers customize their listings to make themselves even more visible to potential customers,” says Eric Elliott, BusRates.com program manager. “These enhancements in turn also improve the user’s experience by allowing them to more easily find the bus company with whom they want to do business.”
For more information visit www.BusRates.com.